Thursday, February 9, 2012

BUG-A-BAG and DIY Photoshoot

this is the brand me and my friend (Elrica) made. This was our first collection and very first photoshoot. i did all the make up and wardrobe, and El became the photographer. the model is a friend of mine since junior high school. there were only 4 of us and we're so happy with the result. oh and you know what? we used a silver gift wrap to catch the light (so-called-lighting) hahaha..thanks to my very kind bf who holds the silver wrapping during the photoshoot! :p it was a wonderful DIY Photoshoot!
tell me what you think :)

for more pics just visit Bug-a-Bag

Bubblegum Bag (python skin)

Celia Clutch (python skin)

Lola Bag in Tangerine (python skin)



Moon Bag in yellow (python skin)

Ringo Bag in Fuchsia (python skin)

we also made some lambskin clutches in our 2nd collection..will share them on my next post or if you can't wait that long, just click here thank you :)

*kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment